Euro Tile & Stone will accept product returns minus a 20% restocking fee where the following conditions have been met:
- All returns must be accompanied with the original order and/or invoice.
- All materials must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- Only returns of full, unopened boxes, in good condition, will be accepted.
Returns will not be accepted on the following:
- Returns are NOT accepted on sealers, cleaners or any setting materials such as grout, glue and mortars.
- Returns are NOT accepted on special order products, discontinued/sale merchandise and final sale items.
The Accessibility Standard for Customer Service is a regulation under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act, 2005 (AODA). Starting January 1, 2012, accessible customer service came into effect for all Ontario businesses and organizations. It applies to all organizations (public, private and non-profit) that provide goods or services either directly to the public or to other organizations in Ontario and that have one or more employees in Ontario. Scope Euro Tile & Stone is committed to excellence in serving all of our customer’s needs. This includes customers with a disability. In the event that an individual with a disability accesses our goods and / or services, Euro Tile & Stone will carry out our functions and responsibilities in accordance with the Accessibility Standard for Customer Service. Euro Tile & Stone will train and educate key employees who are likely having frontline contact with persons with a disability. Should direct access be required to our warehouse facility whether it is an individual with or without a disability, occupational health and safety rules are to be reviewed with the person, and the person will be accompanied with a designated employee.
Definitions Disability – Defined under the Act as:
- Any degree of physical disability, infirmity, malformation or disfigurement that is caused by bodily injury, birth defect or illness and, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, includes diabetes mellitus, epilepsy, a brain injury, any degree of paralysis, amputation, lack of physical coordination, blindness or visual impediment, deafness or hearing impediment, muteness or speech impediment, or physical reliance on a guide dog or other animal or on a wheelchair or other remedial appliance or device,
- A condition of mental impairment or a developmental disability,
- A learning disability, or a dysfunction in one or more of the processes involved in understanding or using symbols or spoken language,
- A mental disorder, or
- An injury or disability for which benefits were claimed or received under the insurance plan established under the Workplace Safety and Insurance Act, 1997.
Assistive Device – Any device used to assist a person in performing a particular task or tasks or to aid that person in activities of daily living.
Service Animal – An animal is a service animal for a person with a disability, if:
- It is readily apparent that the animal is used by the person for reasons relating to his or her disability; or
- The person provides a letter from a physician or nurse confirming that the person requires the animal for reasons relating to the disability. Support person – A person who accompanies a person with a disability to assist with communication, mobility, personal care or medical needs or with access to goods or services. Providing Goods and Services to Persons with Disabilities Euro Tile & Stone will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that its policies, practices and procedures that impact the delivery of its goods and services to the public or to other third parties, are consistent with the principles of dignity, equality of opportunity, integration and independence. Communication Accessible Modes of Communication Euro Tile & Stone will strive to communicate with members of the public in a manner that is accessible. Communicating with persons with disabilities Euro Tile & Stone will strive to communicate with persons with disabilities in a manner that takes into account the disability. Assistive Devices
- Persons with disabilities are permitted, where possible, to use their own Assistive Device when accessing our office for the purposes of obtaining, using or benefiting from our goods and services.
- If there is a physical, technological, or other type of barrier that prevents the use of an Assistive Device on our premises; we will first endeavour to remove that barrier. If we are not able to remove the barrier, we will ask the person how he or she can be accommodated and what alternative methods of service would be more accessible to him/her.
- Euro Tile & Stone will attempt as best as possible to provide an alternative means of assistance for the person with a disability.
Accessibility at Our Premises Euro Tile & Stone will welcome our customers with disabilities and allow them to use their own personal devices if and when required. Service Animals Persons with disabilities may enter our office accompanied by a Service Animal, and keep the Service Animal with them if the public has access to such premises and the Service Animal is not otherwise excluded by law. Support Persons Person with a disability may enter our office with a Support Person.
Notice of Temporary Disruption
- Euro Tile & Stone will notify customers if there is a planned or unexpected disruption of a service that persons with disabilities use to access our goods and services.
- The notice will be posted in a conspicuous location at the applicable premises. The notice will include the following information:
- That a facility or service is unavailable.
- The anticipated duration of any disruption.
- The reason for the disruption.
- Alternative facilities or services, if available.
Training and Records
Euro Tile & Stone will provide training, and ongoing training as required under the Standard to all persons to whom this Policy applies. The training will include:
- A review of the purpose of the Act and requirements of the Standard.
- A review of the Policy.
- How to interact and communicate with persons with various types of disabilities.
- How to interact with persons with disabilities who use an Assistive Device or require the assistance of a Service Animal or Support Person.
- How to use equipment or devices made available on our premises to assist persons with disabilities to obtain, use or benefit from our goods and services.
- What to do if a person with a disability is having difficulty accessing our premises and/or services.
We welcome and appreciate any feedback regarding this Policy and its implementation. Feedback can be provided in the following manner: